Global Freedom Center consulting provides you with unparalleled human trafficking subject matter expertise.
Our expert attorneys each have more than a dozen years of experience in human trafficking education, training, policy, legislation, and government affairs on a local, national and international scale. We can help you start, assess, improve or implement your efforts. Examples of our human trafficking expert consulting include:
- Assess and develop corporate policies and practices addressing human trafficking as required by FAR 52.222.50, Executive Order: Strengthening Protections Against Trafficking In Persons In Federal Contracts, and the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (SB 657)
- Develop and assess supply chain practices, procurement standards and corporate policies that identify and prevent human trafficking, mitigate risk and meet legal compliance requirements
- Review and develop policies to identify and prevent human trafficking for small businesses, counties, cities, hospitals, and schools
- Engage associations and membership organizations in identifying and preventing human trafficking
- Review or develop intake and referral protocols
- Provide individual technical assistance to municipalities, associations, coalitions and nonprofit organizations
- Create tailored guidebooks, manuals, checklists, interview questions and other practical materials
- Write policy papers
- Advise task forces and coalitions how to start or improve their efforts
- Draft and analyze legislation
- Assist government agencies to develop action plans
- Create and refine public awareness campaigns
- Design and deliver online or on site trainings: online course development, webinars, train the trainers courses & updates to existing training
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a free quote.